The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Halloween/Fall Releases?

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
I don't get out much and I rarely peruse the shaving supplier/artisan sites, so I don't hear about new products unless someone mentions them here.

Brian just alerted me to the forthcoming The Four Horseman sets from B&M. What else is out there or soon to be released for Halloween or Fall?

Southern Witchcrafts Boonana drops on 10/17 (Notes: Banana, bourbon, tobacco, lily, neroli, patchouli, vanilla, musk, pumpkin, cashmeran)

Outside of the B&M releases - I see your standard Pumpkin Spice (oh the horror, the horror) releases……Stirling has one as well as Sudsy Soapery. I haven’t seen a Halloween related release - but Hoffman’s has one called Burn the Ships which has a pirate-y / halloweeny label - it is an Old Spice Homage. They also have one that just came out called Rio Grande with notes I consider for this time of year:

Top : Bergamot, Whiskey, Orange Peel
Mid: Cashmere, Geranium, Tonka, Amber
Bottom Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Pipe Tobacco, Oakmoss

Plus I think I’ll break out the Crowne & Crane Barista - a coffee based cologne which is an homage to Maison Margiela Replica Coffee Break

I don't get out much and I rarely peruse the shaving supplier/artisan sites, so I don't hear about new products unless someone mentions them here.

Brian just alerted me to the forthcoming The Four Horseman sets from B&M. What else is out there or soon to be released for Halloween or Fall?
I nearly clicked buy on this B&M set and then I realized I have 60 vintage soaps in reserve and two more inbound and another 80 in the den.... I want them, but dang lol

First Line Shave is releasing a soap on 28 Oct (little perplexed about the release date because it obviously won’t get there by Halloween). Soap is called Life and Death. The label is a little risqué for our site. Scent based on the cologne The Chronic. The notes seem to be more of a darker fragrance,

The Chronic.
Dr. Dre approves..

giphy.gif

Back