The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

H.zone brand and aftershaves ?

global_dev

Shave Enthusiast
Saw a h.zone branded curated aftershave collection over at beautyways

“Each of the 6 products is marked with a date that is associated with a significant discovery in the realm of men. The use will take you into the secrets of the time.”

anyone ever heard of h.zone (made in italy)?

Versions - concept

1899 - hemingway born. Very spicy and deeply perfumed scent inspired by Ernst Hemingway's path

1910 - year of the first cocktails with Martini

1930- Steve McQueen was born. Elegant fragrance inspired by Steve McQueen

1946 - year of production of the first Vespa scooter. Gently spicy scent inspired by Vespa dynamics

1975 - the year of the first home video games. A decisive and youthful scent inspired by the first home video games

I dont know how difficult it is to curate a collection like this from a brand like this, but clearly some thought went into marketing cohesiveness.

i may end up seeing what these are eventually but i’m not in a rush just yet.

I think I might get the 1930 one - because it is inspired by Steve McQueen…and since Steve McQueen wore one of my favorite colognes………

McQueen wore Christian Dior's Eau Sauvage which contains the chemical Hedione, that can cause “sex-specific activation patterns” in nasal tissue that in turn stimulates an area of the brain responsible for releasing sex hormones in women.

Now I understand why they all flock to me when I wear it 😂

1631814971175.gif

Back