The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Guess the baby! And Zoom

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Hello everyone. It's the busiest time of year for me with work, kids in school, football, Knights, and add into that a baby on the way. But @mvargo and I are at the technical halfway point. This Wednesday we find out what the baby is. Boy or Girl!

So place your guess below and our son wants to do a gender reveal. This reveal is a family event and we Will host a Cadre call after to announce to the Cadre if it's a boy or a girl. The time will be 6pm MT. Sorry it's late for the east coasters but the call will be brief. After the announcement for those who want can kick back enjoy a sip of whiskey and a Cigar.

1. Cvargo - Boy - Zoom Yes

Last edited:
As long as your family promises not to set Utah on fire with some color pyrotechnics I’m in 😂

2. Scuttlesoap - Girl - Zoom Yes

3. dangerousdon - Sea Monkey - Zoom Yes (if I am not putting the baby to bed)
4. CBLindsay -Boy -Zoom maybe (what time is 6pm mountain time in my time hours? )

math is hard... ask barberdave he's the timezone master
Making the mastery of time even harder for me is the fact that we hear in California definitely voted to stop changing the time...yet here we are with a time change due to occur once again later this year. SOOO, when we "Fall back" will you be a full day ahead of me or what?

Making the mastery of time even harder for me is the fact that we hear in California definitely voted to stop changing the time...yet here we are with a time change due to occur once again later this year. SOOO, when we "Fall back" will you be a full day ahead of me or what?
5 pm our time Chris

It is so annoying. We also voted to get rid of the time change. BUT there is some clause that surrounding states also need to do it.

. Cvargo - Boy - Zoom Yes
4. CBLindsay -Boy -Zoom maybe (what time is 6pm mountain time in my time hours? )
5. BarberDave - Girl -zoom Yesl = .. That will like Scotch

6. Heysi - Girl - Zoom - Yes.

So just so everyone knows as it came up yesterday on our call. We will record the initial reaction at the family party. I'll play it for the group. Still an opportunity if others want in.

7. The Monkey- girl- zoom- no

7. The Monkey- girl- zoom- no
8. Uacowboy - girl - zoom No. (Basketball practice)

Back