The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Graphic Designers? Logo help?

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
Do we have any graphic designers in the Cadre, or anyone with talent or expertise in designing a logo? I'm looking for some help coming up with a permanent logo for our brand Kilher Spider Paranormal. I want to be able to make shirts for our Investigation team and stickers to put on our gear.

Not what you were asking, but I used the app Fiverr for the first time for my new video logo. There are tons of folks there that do logo design.

Not what you were asking, but I used the app Fiverr for the first time for my new video logo. There are tons of folks there that do logo design.
Thanks. I'd forgotten about that site. Looked at it a while back.

Came up with one on my own. Got one small tweak to do to it tomorrow, but we’re pretty happy with it.

View attachment 61611
View attachment 61613
I like the use of positive and negative space along with the juxtaposition of the spiders abdomen with the ghosts body. I think the base of the abdomen/ghost body could be a bit more acute matching the sharp angles of the spiders legs. Also and more block set san serif font, perhaps with a gothic or script style and tone could provide an air of "spooky". [definately not a guy who had to take graphic design classes as part of his double major for compsci/webdesign]

Back