The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Goodmorning All !!!

Idk who i got it from, not from my co-workers, but let's just say i don't want to be sick like that ever again...i know people who were in intensive care under respirators...from what they told me, I had all of the symptoms...started out with a very high fever, which lasted šŸ¤” for seven days, then lost my appetite for another seven šŸ˜• days, lost my sense of smell, no taste, anything I forcefully ate went down the the toilet ( lost about 15lbs ) I had the cough, coughing so much that my lungs hurt...after all this dry blood was coming out in chunks from my nose every morning i took a shower...basically I got a golden package šŸ“¦ lol!!! And...with all this i was told to recover from home, I must have taken a half a bottle of Extra Strength Tylenol...

@The_Patriot Super happy you are here at TSC! I am sad that you had to go through that experience...but I am more than happy to know that you are better. Hopefully that means that you built up some immunity to it and it will be harder for you to catch.

I just wanted to say Welcome to the Cadre...I think that you will find that we are a bunch of Happy-Go-Lucky people around here!

@The_Patriot Super happy you are here at TSC! I am sad that you had to go through that experience...but I am more than happy to know that you are better. Hopefully that means that you built up some immunity to it and it will be harder for you to catch.

I just wanted to say Welcome to the Cadre...I think that you will find that we are a bunch of Happy-Go-Lucky people around here!
Thanx a bunch!!! And I am already liking it here :)

Glad you were able to stay out of the ICU. Welcome from another Dave!

Back