The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Glad to be here

ksblazer

Master TSC Shave Member
Hi

I just want to give you guys a intro.

My name is Kirk. I live in Tacoma Washington. I started wet shaving a little over 5yrs ago. After my first DE shave I was hooked. Like you guys I have a good collection of shave gear and enjoy participating on the forums about the topic.

Besides shaving I enjoy watching sports, making BBQ, cooking, car shows, beer, coffee and hanging out with my American Bully Bodie.

Look forward to being here and getting to know the members on this forum.

Nice to meet you Kirk! Welcome to TSC!

What are some of your favorites right now for shaving software/hardware?

Welcome to the madhouse Kirk. Great to have you join in and getting involved. I'll need a pic of Bodie when you get time as I love Bully's !!

Welcome Kirk, sounds like you are foing to fit in just fine. I second the need for the Bully picture.

Welcome to TSC Kirk! We are so happy to have you here. Pull up a chair and join in on a conversation. And I have to agree with both Dave and John...we need a picture of Bodie! I think you will find the we are some animal loving, beer and coffee drinking, BBQing, car driving sports watching wet shavers around here! Welcome to the Cadre!

Back