The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Gillette Slide, Blade Buffing, j-Hooking, Bullfrog technique

Funny, I just addressed Blade Buffing in my video from today!

I'm one of those nourishment challenged fellows.
1f601.png

Good tips on the cologne though. I don't have any right now, but I'll know the best way to use it if I ever get more.

Tips from a master!

Great informational Dave, thanks!

I’ve yet to try the Slide or buffing yet. I just may soon now!

Thanks for posting this Dave. A lot of people will find this useful.

Excellent Video Dave! I just got to it. I really think you may have upped my game when it comes to shaving and in the frag department! Best video to date!

Thanks for taking the time to do this video. It was much more in depth than a video I saw the other day dealing with j hooking, buffing, and the Gillette slide. I continue to learn better shaving technique. I had no idea that there is a technique for applying fragrance. That alone exposes my ignorance. This was very helpful.

Finally getting around to this video. Great stuff! I’ve actually been using the Gillette slide without even knowing what it was. I guess I just kind of started doing it naturally.

That neck area at the end of the video is absolutely my nemesis. I’m one of those “malnourished” guys you mentioned in the video lol. So bullfroggging doesn’t work too well for me. I’ll have to give the j-hooking and buffing a try though.

Again, great video Dave!

Back