The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

G'day!

Hello I'm from Down Under and came here as an avid watcher of Dagwoodz's channel!

A bit about myself: fresh biomedicine graduate hoping to pursue a career in medicine; a relatively new convert to wet shaving (2 months?) but probably have more soaps than I already should have. Favourite soap is A&E's Asian Plum and I'm currently rocking (heh) a Rockwell 6s.

Wishlist: more A&E and Australian Private Reserve! A Karve razor would be nice.

Thanks for having me
1f642.png

Welcome to the cadre! Josh (Dagwoodz) is one of the greats around here! Happy to have you here.

Welcome to the Cadre. As Josh mentions in his videos, we have quite a few VLOGgers here. It's a really great way to get to know some of the members here.

Welcome OP!

Looks like you’re off to a strong start and well enabled if you’ve been watching Josh, lol! Glad you could join us!

Mr. Peculiar who is Odd! Welcome to TSC. Glad you found our little corner of the interwebz! Sit down...relax...pull up your favorite whiskey and jump into a conversation! We are super happy to have you as another member of the Cadre!

Welcome to TSC, it's great to have you here!

It also doesn't help when vendors have matching frags!

I hear that. I prefer matching scents in soap, AS, and frags. It's caused a rift between me and my wallet, though I don't think it's irreconcilable.

^^^ pretty much what these guys all said... LOL
Glad to have you here and look forward to seeing your adventures as you explore this great hobby of ours! Have a great time!

\n\nI hear that. I prefer matching scents in soap, AS, and frags. It\'s caused a rift between me and my wallet, though I don\'t think it\'s irreconcilable.
\nThe frag offerings by A&E/The Club are particularly intriguing. Would anybody know if they ship their perfumes internationally?\n\n
Welcome. Now do the whiskers and soap was down the drain clockwise or counter clockwise down there?
\nGood question - I don\'t usually use enough water for it to be noticeable
1f602.png

Back