The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Frosty's 2018 TSC Christmas Card Exchange

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder

In Conjunction with our pal Rudolph's Gift Exchange, we will also to a Christmas Card Exchange as well. Here are the parameters place your name on the list and give card to everyone on the list, or at least one person ahead and one person behind. It is that easy. This will be member driven and it will be up to you if you want to share postal address information.

The Shaving Cadre Forum will not provide that information to any members for your privacy protection , so...

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESSES IN THE PUBLIC THREADS

as we cannot be responsible for any action. Once you determine who you would like to send a card to, just PM them for the info. Please have all Cards Mailed by no later that the 5th of December for Domestic, and 1st of December for International.

Please just copy and paste below this line
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Xenostr8shaver ( Dave )

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Spider (KJ)

5PPlease just copy and paste below this line

2. Spider (KJ)
3. dangerousdon (Don)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Spider (KJ)
3. dangerousdon (Don)
4. Majorrich (Rich)

Now everyone will understand what Santa and I go through reading all of your Christmas lists.... your handwriting is horrible!

I will gladly send some X-mas Card for those that want them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Spider (KJ)
3. dangerousdon (Don)
4. Majorrich (Rich)
5. cvargo (Chad)

Because Frosty doesn’t deliver the goods like Rudolph does. ?

Just the secret Santa this time around for me. Maybe a year we choose to do family Christmas pictures, I’ll do this.

2. Spider (KJ)
3. dangerousdon (Don)
4. Majorrich (Rich)
5. cvargo (Chad)
6. DocHoliday0831

We typically don’t mail out ca
rds either but for this crew anything is at least attemptable depending heavily on the request!

Well gents so far there is Six of us and I only know one address not including my own. I will be glad to send mine to anyone that would like to send my family and I a card!

I’ll jump in on this, been meaning to post my intention but haven’t gotten around to it. My wife loves getting cards from perfect stranger (to her).

2. Spider (KJ)
3. dangerousdon (Don)
4. Majorrich (Rich)
5. cvargo (Chad)
6. DocHoliday0831
7. CBLindsay

Bumpity Bump! Can we get at least 10 participants?

Another Bump? I can't believe this hasn't taken off among the Cadre.......

I have my cards just need to sit down and write out the messages.

Back