The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

FROSTY’s 2024 Christmas Greeting Card Exchange

Majorrich

"I have Always been Rich"
Veteran
Legacy
IMG_9060.jpeg

In Conjunction with our pal Rudolph's Gift Exchange, we will also to a Christmas Card Exchange as well. Here are the parameters place your name on the list and give card to everyone on the list, or at least one person ahead and one person behind. It is that easy. This will be member driven and it will be up to you if you want to share postal address information. If you post your username as below it makes it pretty easy to PM your friends! When I figure out how to do it, a group PM will be created as a private space to post your address.

The Shaving Cadre Forum will not provide that information to any members for your privacy protection , so...

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESSES IN THE PUBLIC THREADS

as we cannot be responsible for any action. Once you determine who you would like to send a card to, just PM them for the info. Please have all Cards Mailed by no later that the 5th of December for Domestic, and 1st of December for International.

Please just copy and paste below this line
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. @Majorrich (Rich)

I want to try this again this year.... Hopefully life won't go crazy again this time !!!!!!

Please just copy and paste below this line
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. @Majorrich (Rich)
2. jaro1069

Back