The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Frank of Ethos Grooming

mrdoug

"TSC's Shave Sales Deal Finder"
I did a search, but saw no mention here, so I thought I would start a thread.

Frank Lipani (@Dragonsbeard ), had a devastating fire at his condo early this month. It appears to be a near total loss. Many of you know Frank as the owner / creator of Ethos Grooming.

Above all else, let's keep Frank in our thoughts and prayers, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry admins... I apologize for posting a link to donate. I suspected it could be an issue, but I couldn't find the proof. I appreciate the kind correction.

Thank you to everyone who has shown their shock and support. I know our buddy will bounce back. Keep the prayers and good will vibes coming!

Sorry admins... I apologize for posting a link to donate. I suspected it could be an issue, but I couldn't find the proof. I appreciate the kind correction.

Thank you to everyone who has shown their shock and support. I know our buddy will bounce back. Keep the prayers and good will vibes coming!
Prayers definitely towards our good friend!

But we do need to stay consistent on no crowd sourcing being posted on the site. If anyone wants to contribute we encourage you to do so, and it is rather easy to find the info off site.

Back