The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fragrances on that should go on Summer Lists

Scuttlesoap

TSC Yoda
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
This seems like it would be right up my alley!

1648425294967.jpeg1648425372320.png

Hopefully will drop in the US soon - but right now only in UK and some shadier looking sellers on eBay.

Calvin Klein released an Eternity Flanker under with the same name - Eternity Summer Daze - but while the notes are similar - I think it’s the CK One bottle for this that makes it just say summer 😂 It’s a good thing I don’t have Cable - I’m one of those guys might be swayed from a home shopping network based on color. If it drops in the $40 or below - I think I’d swipe it up - if it is anything above that -wouldn’t be worth the 4 times I’d wear it over the summer

Will be Interesting what price they will drop this at - but while I love my CK One original and the flankers all seem interesting - performance I am sure will not live up to the hype of “limited release / unobtanium). But cool looking bottle.

Now will you get me my Kumquats ?😂

Well for me I think it’s a gift that this stuff isn’t available as an impulse buy lol - nothing sucks more than buying something and getting it and it sucks lol😂

I keep seeing CK One Summer 2020 at Burlington and have had it in my hand on a couple of occasions but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Don't think I'll ever drop down the rabbit hole of the CK Summer annual release but this one does sound nice! Interested to see if it makes it to the US.

You
I keep seeing CK One Summer 2020 at Burlington and have had it in my hand on a couple of occasions but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Don't think I'll ever drop down the rabbit hole of the CK Summer annual release but this one does sound nice! Interested to see if it makes it to the US.
You should have dropped your Smalls gif here too lol!

It’s weird how some seem to be reasonably priced - I know they are limited releases - but this one seems to have taken legs that surprises me - I mean, I am sure it is a going to be a crowd pleaser scent wise - and being CK One - will be a so-so are far as lasting - it’s a summer scent - but to see it hit $100 already wow lol

Back