The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fragrance Discounters / Discount tips

HMan

Doften Savant
There's a few places that more often than not will have fragrances at discounted prices.

The two I've used most here are

Notino: Designer and some Niche, more or less a more put together European FragranceNet.

Beautinow.nl
They are a new discounter, focused on niche, and they really can have some incredible deals.
Right now they are running an anniversary special, giving extra discount on top of their normally discounted prices.
I just picked up a few Pierre Guillaume's at over 50% off, and free shipping!
They are where I've gotten the majority of my niche, and now they've started to carry Le Galion!
At first they didn't ship internationally, but they do now, so worth a look, if you're on the lookout for some more off beat juices.

Go ahead and post you Best Buy gray market dealers here.

Other Tips:
- ALWAYS Google before you buy, you just never know what you'll find. Sometime I've found huge margins just by going 4 or 5 pages deep in a search.
- Sign up for your favorite houses newsletters, some houses will have incredible deals occasionally, and many will give a distinct code just for signing up.
I just picked up a few from Maria Candida Gentile, again over 25% off, from the house. They had a Mother's Day special, and I used my first buy discount on top of it.

When you buy, ask for (or now ofter you have to buy) samples! I always favor dealers that give samples, In fact my wife has basically been living off the samples I throw here way. You can get lot of of milage and insane variety out of samples. Plus spare buying something you hate. (Sadly our ambassador of blind buys is no longer here to tease me.)

Back