The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fragrance and aftershaves UK

Hi, i'd quite like to get hold of some of the aftershaves on offer in the US but as i'm in the UK there is a shipping issue. Anyone have any experience of this? Any way around it?
Thanks
Dan

Hey Dan! There are some places in the UK that carry some American and Canadian aftershaves and fragrances. I found this one pretty quick and noticed that they had Fine and Phoenix and Beau.

https://www.theenglishshavingcompany.com/fragrances.html

I thought I knew of a couple more places...so I will keep looking. But maybe others can post links of others.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I was after Barrister and Mann Vespers and some of the wholly kaw ones. I might get lucky with the raffle sites but i just wasn't expecting it to be an issue. Thanks for your help ??

Hi, thanks for your reply. I was after Barrister and Mann Vespers and some of the wholly kaw ones. I might get lucky with the raffle sites but i just wasn't expecting it to be an issue. Thanks for your help
1f44d.png
1f44d.png

Don't worry...we will figure this out!

If you reach out to B&M perhaps they could identify a vendor that they do business with that can ship overseas. In my few interactions with B&M they usually respond quickly and try to help out the customer. So worth a shot.

Anyone from the UK order from Italian Barbers? I've placed an order with them but i'm a little nervous.
Tell me your experiences and if you ordered aftershaves etc. Was it good?
Thanks
Dan

Italian Barber was my first thought. Several guys order from them, they seem to be a good source of good product.

I order from IB regularly. Shipping can be slow sometimes, but I have always had a good experience

Back