The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Forum alternatives

erikag

Shave Newbie
Apart from online shaving forums, where else online could people have discussions regarding cartridge, safety, straight razors in the year 2000? What other options apart from online shaving forums could there have been 24 years ago where we could exchange opinions regarding razors, soaps, gels and foams, ect...? Would shaving communities be practically the same thing as forums? A place where folks could exchange opinions?

Sounds like you’re doing research for something other than personal knowledge. :unsure:

Based on your questions in various threads, you seem to be looking for information that is widely available, for instance, in answer to your questions before the wide usage of the internet, much info was gleemed from Reddit groups, as well as marketing and advertisers, yet it seems that you are looking for a specific answer without asking it outright.

Please make sure you read and understand the Terms of Usage as it related to searching or trying to obtain information from the forum for commercial use.

I have attached a link that should answer most of your questions

You have a Private message incoming

This is getting silly, just asking the same question over and over, and not participating in the threads you've already started.

@BarberDave , @CVargo And @CBLindsay and @NurseDave And @Spider ,,, The gentleman or Gentle Lady , whichever he / she happens to be ( This individual has listed as both Male or Female on Multiple Forums ) has been asking these Same Very Specific questions on MULTIPLE Different forums.. I agree that it sounds ( to me at least ) like this person may be doing research for possibly a book or something... I wish if they were doing it for a book that they would just explain what they are doing instead of just asking the same questions over and over on multiple forums and or threads... I am sure that there are people that would help them more if they would just tell why they are asking it over and over....
BTW , on one of the other forums they are going by the user name erikagutierrez and they asked the exact same thing on that forum and even named the thread the same thing and copied and pasted the exact same question !!!!

Oh and as an addendum, the person also stated on one of the other forums that they are located in Central America... so they seem to be continually changing their location....

Back