The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Floid all Summer?

Graybeard57

TSC's Steven Wright
Veteran
I don't know if I'll stick to it, but I plan on using Floid all summer to try and make a bigger dent in this bottle. Wish me luck!

I wish that the Floid Amber was available in a smaller bottle, but it is on my want list. Good Luck!

Good Luck! I think I have only tried the Floyd Amber and Black...and they were samples at that. Good stuff though!

Good luck. I have problems using the same one 2 days in a row.

I wish that the Floid Amber was available in a smaller bottle, but it is on my want list. Good Luck!

I recently saw it online somewhere in a 100ml bottle, I swear.
Good luck. I have problems using the same one 2 days in a row.

Thanks. I'm obsessive enough to stick with it awhile. It'll take some time - this bottle goes back six years, though for most of that time it sat unused on a shelf.

I wish you luck!
It helps me if I leave something out on the counter, although I still find myself saying - I really don't feel like using that today... And selecting something else.
At least it should get used MORE often, even if not all the time.
To help stir up your enthusiasm - can you describe the scent and performance? I've never used a Floid product.
Enjoy!

I wish you luck!
To help stir up your enthusiasm - can you describe the scent and performance? I've never used a Floid product.

This answer may not satisfy, but the scent is classic barbershop, along the lines of Canoe AS and cologne. It's a scent I favor. The skin toning and conditioning is excellent for me, as good as any I've tried. It has some menthol, which I generally avoid, but less than AV or SB.

I'll use it nonstop all summer and fall. I'm determined now. ?

Back