The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

First!

Jzuzphreek

One of the guys
Legacy
This could possibly be the first time I've been first at something in my whole life!! I may have a a glass of the gin in my profile pic to celebrate!

Cvargo said:
Nice custom title!

Quoting practice! I like the "like" option. Sometime I have nothing to add. This will help a lot of excess posting from me! ?

Majorrich said:
Quoting practice! I like the "like" option. Sometime I have nothing to add. This will help a lot of excess posting from me!
1f609.png
What he said.

Majorrich said:
Quoting practice! I like the "like" option. Sometime I have nothing to add. This will help a lot of excess posting from me!
1f609.png

I typically NEVER have anything of use to add. I don't guess I'll be getting to 10,000 posts any time soon.

Majorrich said:
Quoting practice! I like the "like" option. Sometime I have nothing to add. This will help a lot of excess posting from me! ?

+1 That will be a nice feature to have!!

DocHoliday0831 said:
What's exciting? the like feature or only having the 12-13 folks we actually have good relationships with in the same bunch

He's probably excited to not haveto count ouches anymore. Although, it'll be sad that we'll never figure out what we're gonna find out tomorrow.

new things generally smell good...except a funky boar or badger brush. unless you're into that kind of thing...

Back