The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Finds at my friends antique shop..

I spy an SE in the background. A Gem or perhaps an Eveready?

I spy an SE in the background. A Gem or perhaps an Eveready?

Looks like a DE to me.

....now that you mention it......it does.

Maybe @Jaro1069 can clear it up.
It is a gillette. I go to his shop to see what he has and I'm starting to take pics of the stuff he has so I can post them in case someone spots something they have been looking for and can't find where they are. Oh and @Spider he still has that one we were talking about but he still hasn't told me how much yet.. I'm gonna see if he will finally tell me after I get his computer fixed that I'm working on for him...

I thought the first mug looks interesting, no markings on the bottom at all and very heavy.. It looks like it has the typical hairline crack inside.. Wonder if it could be fixed. .

It is a gillette. I go to his shop to see what he has and I'm starting to take pics of the stuff he has so I can post them in case someone spots something they have been looking for and can't find where they are. Oh and @Spider he still has that one we were talking about but he still hasn't told me how much yet.. I'm gonna see if he will finally tell me after I get his computer fixed that I'm working on for him...

I defer to the mastery that is @Spider .

Back