The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

samupun

Jr. Shave Member
Anyone make an order with Shavemac for custom brush perhaps in the last few months? Was curious on the estimated turnaround time for an order to the USA?

I am reading good things on the quality so might take the plunge but worried if Bernd might have ""too much"" orders on hand to make the production causing a delay over a month or more. I might just have to be patient perhaps.;)šŸ˜­

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

ordered 5 Elforyn brushes in 22 mm Took 2 weeks to arrive from the moment I ordered (order was placed about a month ago, best mail him and let him know what your order would be and ask how long it will take, I always do)

IMG_3227.jpeg

Anyone make an order with Shavemac for custom brush perhaps in the last few months? Was curious on the estimated turnaround time for an order to the USA?

I am reading good things on the quality so might take the plunge but worried if Bernd might have ""too much"" orders on hand to make the production causing a delay over a month or more. I might just have to be patient perhaps.;)šŸ˜­

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
I have no idea about order time...sorry...but the Shavemac I had was one of the best brushes I have ever used. Really nice Badger knots that needed little breaking in...if any at all.

@Snuff Oh nice.
If possible, could you provide the loft sizes on the pic you posted along with the hair type?

The other question, does Bernd hand make the handles too?

Thank you.

Shavemac Elforyn 22mm Finest Badger Fan 52mm loft
Shavemac Elforyn 22mm Silvertip Badger Fan 52mm loft
Shavemac Elforyn 22mm Silvertip 2-Band Badger Fan 50mm loft
Shavemac Elforyn 22mm Silvertip D01 Badger Fan 52mm loft
Shavemac Elforyn 22mm Silvertip D01 2-Band Badger Fan 48mm loft

yes on your second question

@Snuff Awesome! Great choices!
Can you discern noticeable differences in softness and/or backbone between Finest, Silver Tip 3 band, and Silvertip 2 band?
Of the three, how would you rate your favorite?

Thank you.

Back