The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Favorite Setup

Quijote

La Mancha's Best Shaver
Legacy
First Responder
If you had to pick one setup, what would be your favorite?

No, I am not asking you to use it exclusively or be stranded on an island with only it. Just one that you enjoy more than others.

Mine would be Everready Shovelhead, Sorrentino Legacy brush, Declaration Grooming Colonia Balsamica with the matching Chatillon Lux Splash.

Of course this changes depending on the season.

If you had to pick one setup, what would be your favorite?

No, I am not asking you to use it exclusively or be stranded on an island with only it. Just one that you enjoy more than others.

Mine would be Everready Shovelhead, Sorrentino Legacy brush, Declaration Grooming Colonia Balsamica with the matching Chatillon Lux Splash.

Of course this changes depending on the season.

Man this is a tough one. As much as I have tried and liked or not liked I'm not sure I can narrow it down to a single setup. But I'm going to give this a thought and see if I can come up with something!

Right now it’d be:

E2 Fatboy, GSB, RR Big Bruce synth, GD Absinthe & Leather, witch hazel, and Fine AB.

I've thought about it for a bit and hate these "you can only pick one" threads, but since it is NOT exclusive, I'm down to 2. One of these 2 in no particular order. PS, this could change as I haven't had enough time with Chris' new soaps and the Dragons Blood has a STRONG pull for me.

My Timeless, Astra SP, TSC Legacy Brush, Beehive Crisp Alpine Stream.

I'm telling myself I need to reply to this, but it's flippin' hard to think of just one set-up.

I'm telling myself I need to reply to this, but it's flippin' hard to think of just one set-up.

That's just it... a set-up is a completely different animal. I could give you my favorite soap, my favorite aftershave, favorite brush and razor..... but that wouldn't be a complete setup, because they wouldn't necessarily go together. A favorite setup is a different question altogether.

That's just it... a set-up is a completely different animal. I could give you my favorite soap, my favorite aftershave, favorite brush and razor..... but that wouldn't be a complete setup, because they wouldn't necessarily go together. A favorite setup is a different question altogether.

This is my issue at the moment! I am thinking hard about what would be my favorite and every different item i could answer for different reasons.

Back