The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Favorite as balm discontinued

hawklet00

Shave Newbie
So I'm near the end of my current tube of suavecito eucalyptus and tea tree as balm, so I go to search for it and can't find it. I do some more searching and come to find that it's out of stock and most likely been discontinued. I loved this stuff because it was very lightly scented so it worked with all of my aftershaves, had a slight cooling affect and it absorbed quickly. Does anyone have a good recommendation to replace this?

Morning sir! I’d like to suggest 444. It’s made in Portugal, lightly scented(menthol) and has a slight menthol cooling effect. Can be used with basically anything.

I’m sure there are several others, but lightly scented is typically not my forté.

Hey Welcome Back!

One of my favorite Balms is CBL's Aftershave Tonic. He's pretty easy to work with and does custom scents. He would probably work with you to get a scent and cooling option that works for you.

Hey Welcome Back!

One of my favorite Balms is CBL's Aftershave Tonic. He's pretty easy to work with and does custom scents. He would probably work with you to get a scent and cooling option that works for you.
ill shoot you a message to get some more details.

I use Stirling unscented post shave balm and find it works wonderful for me. No scent, and I buy the glacial option which has a lot of cooling. Rod also sells a menthol version, which is probably more along the lines of what you use: light cooling.

I do find it a bit thick, though. If I use too much, I can definitely feel it's there.

Back