The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fairway Lovers.....

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
So Wendy messaged this to me the other day:

“I bought my daughter glade plugins at Sams that are a bamboo & something else fragrance, I swear its the carrot I used to make Fairway. It smells so freaking good. If u ever use plugins, buy them. They are the bomb.”

So, I had to go find them. Went to WallyWorld and picked these up:

6CBE0268-C440-465A-B07D-4706A3EA8ABF.jpeg

And they have candles too:
19917C2A-FB40-44C5-B544-E68140E50FB6.jpeg

It’s not exact, but it is indeed very similar, and probably the closest thing I’ve ever smelled to Fairway.

Funny how she teases you with similar scents, but hasn’t produced any fresh product for you... 🥲

I’ll have to give them a smell!

To Walmart!

5a6e385e7961b715664ce76abcfbe797.gif

Chris’ was an attempt to recreate Fairway. They are in the same wheelhouse.
Yes far away was an attempt but it lacks the softness (it’s a harder green like a grass not stem)
And yes Chad I am already working on a different version. I bought my wife flowers (probably lily definitely not tulips) and the broken STEM was perfect. So off I went looking for the scent. Damn it...another $200 rabbit trail with nothing to show for it yet

I guess I SHOULD clarify...after going on a somewhat unproductive but olfactory pleasing rabbit trail I feel am pretty close to a new and better version of “spring green” that hits the mark. I should be getting some test sniffers ready soon enough

Back