The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Expanding Pictures

slantman

TSC Yoda
All of a sudden my photos cannot be expanded this morning while posting. There is no option to do this. Help

I didn’t know there was that option before. But there have been some changes to the platform I can see.

There was an update to the most current version of xenforo done last night, that could be the cause. Typically these updates don’t MAKE changes to settings but we will review settings to ensure all are as they should be. Sometimes the updates create a ripple of sorts that takes a day to work through. The server folk use the word “propagate” to describe the changes and updates that need to be made or communicated to all appropriate places.
We’ll look into it

All of a sudden my photos cannot be expanded this morning while posting. There is no option to do this. Help
If it helps, each picture I’ve seen from you today has been only added to the post as an attachment but not placed in the actual post.

I’m on iPhone and the process still generally appears the same for me (and images adjustable up to the size of the thread frame): click the photo icon > click the drop image option > click Photo Library > select photo > confirm choice...and voila!

7B978E20-717C-4952-B8B3-FEA4AED91D3F.jpeg

Typically expanding pictures is software dependent however I would suggest using a storage like Imgur because you can actually link as Chris said above or once you post a picture from your library you will see four boxes on each corner of the picture and you can drag to whatever size you want

After you hit attach you will see insert hit insert then it will say full or thumb hit full and it will post the full image

Back