The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS is moving

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
UPDATE:

So a lot has happened in the last few days and I wanted to make sure before I announced it but I’ll be moving my facility to a new and better location. The owners of the CBD Labs that I work part time for are taking my warehouse space as they are separating their two brands. My new location not only has warehouse space but a retail storefront space. I’m pretty excited to set that up as it will open up my local market and having people coming in the store. I also look forward to people passing through Rochester stopping by to visit.

The CBD company just built a fabulous very futuristic 25,000 sq ft facility with a even better laboratory than the one I’ve been working in and I'm excited as I can still use the new labs on the weekends to develop ETHOS products in.

I never expected this to happen so soon as I was looking at late August to move but now I have to be in my new place by August 1st so it looks like ETHOS WILL BE CLOSED FOR SHIPPING OUT ORDERS FOR 8 TO 10 DAYS starting next SATURDAY. We will be posting up on my website that if people want to order while we’re closed, they can but if the orders come in after Thursday because of us moving, those orders won’t start to ship out until either the 2nd to the 4th of August.

In regards to scheduled releases, the ShaveMD is ready to go as soon as the labels get here which is supposed to be this coming Tuesday. Im going to make it live on Monday so people can order it and we can get out some of the earlier orders before the move but any orders coming in after Thursday of next week will have to wait until we are back up and running before we can get their orders shipped out which should be either August 2 through the 4th.

Looks like the Sandalo Artistico will have to wait until we are in the new location but it will be the first up for release.

So if anyone is looking to order the new F Base Greenfresh it will be put up Monday but will it will also be at the vendors.

I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this move and I promise this will be a good move for ETHOS and my customers as we have some new equipment coming for the new facility which will expand our range of products as well as helping us to create new innovative products.

Kind regards and enjoy your weekend.

Frank

Back