The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ethos help

What scent would you suggest to buy

• Total voters

gobucks5485

Shave Member
So I got a notice that Ethos is now being sold at The Handlebar Supply company.
I would like your help in a couple of questions?
There are 4 scents to choose from:

I want to buy a set and only can afford one set. What set/scent would you suggest?

Also question on some of the threads was they were changing the size. I would very much be happy for a smaller size?
This would be a 64 buck purchase. To me it is a very $$ amount. But I have heard so many great thinks about Ethos products.
The Handlebar Supply is a great company with outstanding customer service.

I have created a poll as well.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to you help/suggestion

GO BUCKS!!

I have only tried one (Pineapple Noir), not one of these... So I can't be much help.

I know @dmshaver is partial to the lavender. He could probably tell you a lot about that scent, if you like Lavender (I personally hate it).

Also @DanLaw has likely tried them all, hopefully he can weigh in too.

There's probably quite a few here who have tried Ethos, but these two come to mind as folks who have used it A LOT. [emoji106]

Good luck.

It looks like the Ethos soaps at the Handle Bar Supply are the smaller size in four ounces. His previous jars were 7.5 ounces, I think.

As far as scent goes...I have the Greenfresh and absolutely love the scent. It's a cucumber, lemongrass, and spearmint. Normally in a scent profile, there is something that takes the lead or dominate scent. But honestly, I think all three of these are equally pronounced and gives this scent profile a very refreshing feel-scent. It's good stuff, PERFECT for really warn days.

Also question on some of the threads was they were changing the size. I would very much be happy for a smaller size?
The $36 jar is the 4oz size, that is the new smaller jar. Frank sells the 7.5oz jars for $45.

Good info does Frank have a web sight? I kinda been following the thread but might have missed if it is up and running?
The shell was up last time I checked, but it's not operational for orders. He has everything listed in his thread and you contact him via email to place your order for the time being.

We appreciate everyone’s input and willingness to help @gobucks5485 make a wise decision. If you would like to contact @DanLaw via PM or phone to discuss his opinions about product you certainly may. However, we MUST insist that ALL business/sales related PM’s be direct ONLY to @Dragonsbeard as HE is the ONLY authorized vendor account for the Ethos Grooming Essentials brand. As a reminder, Frank has also provided an email address in his TSC vendor storefront which he uses to conduct business and answer questions while he works on making his website functional.

Back