The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS Grooming Essentials - Customer feedback, Input, questions and stories

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello all

I started this thread as the title says to share ETHOS Grooming Essentials feedback, Input, questions and stories that I'd like to share and for members to add their own if they want to. The reason is sometimes I get questions about how to use a product or if they can use a product for a particular issue or problem they may be having. I also get customers reach out to me to share how they have used ETHOS products in a way that I would not of thought of and the info they've shared with me might help other members who might find their method works for them. Customers also share stories that I find interesting about their experience using ETHOS products. So I thought why not have all this in one thread so it's easy to find.

I'll start out with a story that not only moved me but I took action on and also was one of the inspirations for me starting this thread. So I got an email from a person and I don't know whether they are a member on here or another forum or was just recommend to ETHOS as I didn't ask. Apparently he is a frontline worker in healthcare. I'm not sure if he's a Doctor, RN or an EMT etc. All I know his he reached out to me to ask if there was a ETHOS product or products that could help his problem which he explained was because he has to wear a N95 mask all day his face is getting a tremendous amount of irritation that really hurts. He wasn't sure if using a different Shave soap or in the case of the Skin Food splash who I guess someone mentioned to him might help. So I told him I was working on some new post shave products that are almost ready for release and are just waiting on labels and me to make bigger batches of and bottle. I told him I have small samples that I would send him along with the Pure Collection unscented Shave Soap and Skin Food splash which I thought might also help with his issue. I gave him what I called a healthcare discount being in the frontline in an area hit pretty hard with the Corona 19. He seemed very appreciative and came back with a thank you message to me that really moved me! I plan on working with him closely on his issue as maybe I can help him and also any other people who may be experiencing the same problem. So thats my first story I thought I'd share.

I hope this thread will be helpful to all members who use ETHOS Grooming Essentials products. I'm sure it will give me input that may help me when developing new products or tweeking test products I send out based on the feedback and input I get from members now and in the future.

Last edited:
@Dragonsbeard,

Thank you, Frank, for making my 2020 an absolutely fantastic year (shave wise)!

My ETHOS Grooming Essentials shave soap collection:

ETHOS "Lisse Collection" Lavender Supreme - Pure heaven! Relaxing, yet invigorating! Refined elegance! PEACE in shave soap form!

ETHOS "Agrume Collection" Melange D'Agrumes - "I get a kick out of you!" tropical delight! Brightens the darkest of days! Soooo refreshing!

ETHOS Dragonsbeard (v2) - It does NOT get ANY better than this! Mature, masculine, and just a bit mysterious! The GENUINE article! Unparalleled!

“I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning… Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis

I can't wait to see what creations 2021 will bring our way from ETHOS Grooming Essentials!!!

Last edited:
@Dragonsbeard,

Thank you, Frank, for making my 2020 an absolutely fantastic year (shave wise)!

My ETHOS Grooming Essentials shave soap collection:

ETHOS "Lisse Collection" Lavender Supreme - Pure heaven! Relaxing, yet invigorating! Refined elegance! PEACE in shave soap form!

ETHOS "Agrume Collection" Melange D'Agrumes - "I get a kick out of you!" tropical delight! Brightens the darkest of days! Soooo refreshing!

ETHOS Dragonsbeard (v2) - It does NOT get ANY better than this! Mature, masculine, and just a bit mysterious! The GENUINE article! Unparalleled!

“I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning… Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis

I can't wait to see what creations 2021 will bring our way from ETHOS Grooming Essentials!!!

Thank you Bobby for the thoughtful and encouraging words my friend. Got a lot of new things that will be released after the holidays.

Hope you have a great one my friend and keep playing that Jazz!

😊 🎶

Back