The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Eleven Discontinued Scent Sale

mrdoug

"TSC's Shave Sales Deal Finder"
Saw this elsewhere and thought I would make sure all here know, in case anyone wishes to grab them before their gone.

35% off these two scents, which are discontinued. No coupon needed.
7b1e14050ea8cc18fe0b95fc62351875.jpg

Not quite related to the discontinued sale above, but from Eleven nonetheless...

Eleven released today their 5th anniversary soap/AS - '5'.

"In celebration of our 5th birthday! This scent is a very pleasant, refreshing and clean mix of jasmine, rosemary, bergamot, neroli, sea notes, cedar, patchouli, white musk.

If you are a fan of Armani's Acqua di Gio, you will feel right at home here!"
850ce83cf88bb2f4cbb2cf220819ff01.jpg

Oh that yellow and red one on the right is cool
Wow, never seen olive as a scent note. Maybe why it's going away.
I wouldn't imagine Olive has much of a scent. I can't even picture what it smells like.

Yep neither do anything for me. But to each their own.

I just shaved with the old Sapone di Paolo branded version of this soap (Pulito) a couple of days ago. It's a great scent. Reminiscent of a clean barbershop scent to my nose. A bit similar to WSP Barbershop, Razor Emporium Barbershop, or even TOBS Jermyn Street. Similar, but not the same. Definitely something unique about this particular profile.

For reference, I bought it at the Old Town Shaving in Pasadena when we made the trip over there a few years ago while visiting some friends in SoCal. I left with exactly 2 soaps. SdP Pulito was one of them and PAA Gondolier was the other. If you like clean barbershop type scents, you should definitely pick up the Olive, Citrus, Musk while it's still available.

Back