The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

@#%&\/ Ebay seller of Fhs-10 blades

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Well the Feather FHS-10 blades that I ordered from an eBay seller who was supposedly in my state turned out to be a bust !! First the seller didn't even make a label until 3 or 4 days after the latest delivery date and then when I inquired he said he would 2 day them. Well he Never did. I had to finally get EBay involved over it. He never replied to any inquiries after that 1st one. The only good thing is now he went from 100 percent rating to 87.5 !! He is obviously a liar and a cheat !! The bad thing is I now have to find the blades from somewhere else.. I have to credit eBay with handling this for me quickly , he had until today to remedy the situation but he didn't so EBay took care of it !!

The good news is you aren’t out any money, EBay is tough on scammers, that’s a great thing.
I was really hoping it wasnt a scam. I mean they had a good rating and had a good sell history.... But I guess that deal was just not meant to be...

That sucks. It is intriguing that these scammers know the fhs-10 blade as a premium blade makes me wonder, that he's in the know of stuff trending in the wet shaving world or a wet shaver himself.

You can try Maggards for FHS-10 blades. Connaught in UK cannot ship them to the US unfortunately.

Well now I kind of feel like a heel. I was contacted by the seller and now know what happened. He says he had a relative pass away and has been unavailable and has offered to resell me the blades and do 3 day shipping if I still want them .. What do you guys think ? Should I do it or should I listen to the old saying "fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me" ?????

Well now I kind of feel like a heel. I was contacted by the seller and now know what happened. He says he had a relative pass away and has been unavailable and has offered to resell me the blades and do 3 day shipping if I still want them .. What do you guys think ? Should I do it or should I listen to the old saying "fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me" ?????
As long as the purchase is made through the regular ebay channels you KNOW ebay will protect you again if he fails to send them. I say go with it...worse that can happen is you have to file another claim and STILL need to find the blades.
Only question I have is "is this guy offering SUCH a great price he is making all other options so unattractive you won't purchase from another source?" or am I missing something (are these difficult to source blades?).

As long as the purchase is made through the regular ebay channels you KNOW ebay will protect you again if he fails to send them. I say go with it...worse that can happen is you have to file another claim and STILL need to find the blades.
Only question I have is "is this guy offering SUCH a great price he is making all other options so unattractive you won't purchase from another source?" or am I missing something (are these difficult to source blades?).
This

Okay he offered me a better price than last time even, He offered them for 7 dollars for 3 packs so with shipping it was 3 packs for 12 dollars and change..... They are usually that price for one pack.. He also told me that his original address hadn't been updated and he is in fact about 3 hours away from me....

Back