The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dragonsbeard V4 soon to be released

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
UPDATE:

Hello Cadre

So it's that time of the year again and soon I'll be releasing the Dragonsbeard V4 in the most current F base with a couple of ingredients that are traditionally in the Shave Soap. I'll list the ingredients below. As you know the Aroma Blend is 100% natural and that includes the Agarwood Oil and Oud Resin and the only reason those two are in their at the price I sell the soaps for is because they were a gift from a God. There's a long story behind it but I'll save that for a rainy boring day but believe me if I had to purchase the Agarwood Oil ( Oud Oil ) and Oud Resin this Soap would be a whole lot more money and would far exceed the Vanilla Safi in price. Look up the current price of Oud Oil from Cambodia. In fact it would probably be only available in a Custom order to be honest. So because I didn't have to pay the crazy expensive price I'm passing it on to you. Granted there are some other expensive Aromantics in the blend like Sandalwood and Rose but this is a yearly special release to me so I'm keeping the price as low as I can.

There are two options in packaging for Dragonsbeard.

1. Is a 4.5 oz Black Plastic Jar. These will be available both on my website and at my vendors.

2. Also available in very limited quantities will be a 7.5 oz Great looking Black Glass Jars with UV protection. A great environment for all the natural ingredients. They are also very costly and anyone who's looked at them on the internet can confirm that. Those will be only on the ETHOS Website if they make it that far. The reason I say that is I posted this up late last night on IG That there are only so many and I"m creating a list if anyone wants one in the Black Glass Jars and you have to email me to be on the list. I've already gotten few people on there in the last 12 hrs so if anyone would like one please email me using the one on the website and I'll put one aside for you. I'll announce when they are all spoken for. Also all orders for this option have to be in before Oct 7th as I'll be making and filling the jars this coming weekend.

Here's a list of the ingredients and the new updated label below that.

Thank you and great shave all.

Frank

PhotoRoom_20231002_150753.jpg

Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Agarwood Hydrosol, Stearic Acid, Grass Fed Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Organic Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Kokum Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Organic Glycerin, Potassium Stearate, Sheep Milk, Camel Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Grass Fed Bison Tallow, Argan Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Aroma Blend of Organic Agarwood EO, Oud Resin, Amber EO, East Indian Sandalwood EO, Tonka Bean Butter, Madagascar Vanilla Bean Infusion Oil, Rose Damask Absolute, Ostrich Oil, EOS Complex, Allantoin, Oat Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Soy/Rice Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, Organic Vitamin E ET - 50 Oil, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Lanolin, Comfrey Extract, Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Organic Vanilla Bean Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Chamomile Extract. Capritolin (Natural Preservative).

Back