The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Did everybody get your B&M 42 ordered?

I still have an most of mine from last year and an new used set also. I thought it was a one time thing when I purchased them. How can you know love the scent of Pan-galatic gargle blaster.
1f60f.png

I have a puck from the first release of it a few years back. The scent is OK, not really what I was expecting. But I really don't care for the performance of B&M's soaps. Just below middle tier for me.

I was kinda interested in getting one of their 42 towels, but I really don't like what they did with it. Doesn't make much sense to me. I wonder if they have actually read the book?

I'm passing on that one. I've seen so much it up on BST boards that I assume the scent must be a love it or hate it type of thing.

I have a puck from the first release of it a few years back. The scent is OK, not really what I was expecting. But I really don't care for the performance of B&M's soaps. Just below middle tier for me.

I was kinda interested in getting one of their 42 towels, but I really don't like what they did with it. Doesn't make much sense to me. I wonder if they have actually read the book?
what are your top tier soaps if b&m are in the middle?

what are your top tier soaps if b&m are in the middle?

My top tier has always been Mystic Water, Jeeves of Hudson Street, Stirling, and Saint Charles Shave. I’m working through some other “top” soaps trying to decide if they will join my top tier: SS, DG, T&S, and GD. Probably only a couple will Make the cut.

Back