The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dagwoodz is gone for a day...

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Josh is gone for a day and this place is housing crickets...what gives?

Then there is one of the Dave's of the Nurse variety that thinks because he has a kidney stone, it gives him the right to go to the hospital and get it taken care of...what gives?

At least Eric of the Smattayu clan went to the Dentist...had them yank a tooth or two in many fashion by just using a simple rope along with a horse and buggy.

Too many of you are taking it easy with things like vacation...and camping...and surgery...and, well...and...and I don't know what else! But you all need to stop it. Or else I will find myself talking with one of the Daves or Christophers.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...all kidding aside...I hope everyone has safe travels...positive outcomes...and the best times of your lives with family and friends.

It's Almost Friday!!!

What's this vacation thing yallytalk about.

+1
I dream of taking a vacation! That means I'm working. I've been off since last October recovering from a broken neck because of a motor vehicle accident. This being off work isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I'll take camping at the beach over a kidney stone any day. I hate sand but I hate pain more.

What..... are mine and Chad’s videos not good enough for you, Don???

What..... are mine and Chad’s videos not good enough for you, Don???

Now we see he really does play favorites don't we....
1f606.png

Back