The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

cvargo shave of the day 6/3/2018

Another good video Chad. I enjoy the conversational tone you have in your vids...like you said, more like a journal entry.

ETA: Only had a chance until just now to watch the first half of the video. Looking forward to what's coming next for TSC!

Thanks for all the information Chad! Sounds like there is some great stuff coming soon!

What? TSC branded gear? Amazing, I was thinking the same thing. I’m think TSC shaving kilts and polo’s.

What? TSC branded gear? Amazing, I was thinking the same thing. I’m think TSC shaving kilts and polo’s.

Well Dave keeps saying the TSC branded underwear won't sell but I bought 250 thongs... They gotta sell!

Well Dave keeps saying the TSC branded underwear won't sell but I bought 250 thongs... They gotta sell!
it IS summer time, everyone wears thongs in the summer. ...although around these parts we call them flip-flops.

it IS summer time, everyone wears thongs in the summer. ...although around these parts we call them flip-flops.

Yup please refer to them as flip flops. No one wants to hear there grandma say, "I just bought some nice thongs!"

Great video Chad! I need to figure out how to get on this exclusive CBL soap list. That seems like some great stuff!
1f603.png

I think the hobbyist section is going to get a little bigger in a couple days now.
1f609.png

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with for gear and definitely waiting for the new radio show!

Couldn't make out what the surgery was for if you stated but hope all went well. Great video and thanks for the teases

Back