The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CUSTOM MONOGRAMMED Bowl and Handle Set...

Knothead

Jr. Shave Member
Artisan Retailer
As I had inferred in the recent past, I have been busy doing some R&D to make some special items. This is the first offering I have developed, with more to follow.
Handcrafted CUSTOM Brush Handle with Lidded Monogrammed Bowl. Bowl and Handle are made from Resin. Many colors available by client request. Handle size by client request.

Available for purchase here:
Don't forget to click on the video......

(EXAMPLE SHOWN)
Specs: Bowl
Diameter : 4 9/16” ID
Depth : 1 7/8”
Height : 2.0” (without lid)
Total Height : 2.25”
(Example Duo Blue/Green Pearlescent with Maple Wood)

(EXAMPLE SHOWN)
Specs Handle:
Knot size shown 26mm
Height : 2 5/8”
Diameter : 1 5/8”
Available Knot Size : By Client request (20mm to 28mm)

Special Order Only.

Currently, approximately 2 week build time.​

Monogrammed Lidded Resin Bowl with Resin Handle Set = $130.00
Individual Monogrammed Lidded Resin Bowl = $85.00
Individual Resin Handle = $50.00

Since these will be Personalized, all bowl purchase will be Payment In Advance

IMG_2676 (1).jpgagOLVtZ.jpgvs7YYdd.jpg9uAZ2aA.jpgzNwLs3i.jpg

Last edited:
Think I have the CNC issues handled. A lot more technical than you'd think. Back in production. Did a couple of different styles for bowl lids. There will be no resin in these lids, but engraved with either a monogram, or select figures. These will be $75.00 with your choice of colored resin bowl. The first offering is my Patriot Bowl with 3D Eagle Head:
IMG_2695 (1).jpg
and the second is the Monogrammed version without resin.

IMG_2696.jpg
Production is 2 approximately weeks.
Thanks for taking a look. Let me know if you a bowl or set in either style.
Tim

As I had inferred in the recent past, I have been busy doing some R&D to make some special items. This is the first offering I have developed, with more to follow.
Handcrafted CUSTOM Brush Handle with Lidded Monogrammed Bowl. Bowl and Handle are made from Resin. Many colors available by client request. Handle size by client request.

Available for purchase here:
Don't forget to click on the video......

(EXAMPLE SHOWN)
Specs: Bowl
Diameter : 4 9/16” ID
Depth : 1 7/8”
Height : 2.0” (without lid)
Total Height : 2.25”
(Example Duo Blue/Green Pearlescent with Maple Wood)

(EXAMPLE SHOWN)
Specs Handle:
Knot size shown 26mm
Height : 2 5/8”
Diameter : 1 5/8”
Available Knot Size : By Client request (20mm to 28mm)

Special Order Only.

Currently, approximately 2 week build time.​

Monogrammed Lidded Resin Bowl with Resin Handle Set = $130.00
Individual Monogrammed Lidded Resin Bowl = $85.00
Individual Resin Handle = $50.00

Since these will be Personalized, all bowl purchase will be Payment In Advance

View attachment 47154View attachment 47155View attachment 47157View attachment 47156View attachment 47159

Alright I'm in! So best way to go about this? I'm not sure what colors I want yet. And as much as I like Chris, he's a good partner and all I would prefer my name

Alright I'm in! So best way to go about this? I'm not sure what colors I want yet. And as much as I like Chris, he's a good partner and all I would prefer my name
Chad, It actually wasn't Chris, but another gentleman that had the same last name. I've had people ask if it was a lady......you never know. Let me know which style and color(s) and we can get started. Just shoot me a PM when you're ready, and we'll discuss the details. Thanks. Appreciate the support.
Tim

So I haven't seen my bowl or brush in hand yet, but I do want to give some kudos where they are deserved. @Knothead provided some excellent customer service along the way and based off the pictures provided has literally gotten exactly what I wanted. It is in the hands of USPS now and I can't wait for it to arrive. If you have been curious about ordering one of these combos rest assured the customer service up to delivery is top notch! I will update on the craftsmanship once I have the bowl and brush in my possession but I am sure it will be just as stellar!

Back