The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Cruising!

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
I love cruises. It is one of my favorite ways to travel. Today they are running a promotion for $1 deposits. So booked a trip for next year which is our ten year anniversary. Going to the Caribbean. Anyone else like to cruise? Where ya been?

I’ve been to the Caribbean like 4 times!

It wasn’t on a cruise though...

Solid deal you found!

Whooo baby do I love a cruise! But I think you know that. Have done Caribbean 3 times. Alaska once. And Mexico twice. Three different cruise lines. The sunrises and sunsets without obstruction. Getting up from meals with no bill. Waking up in different places. And tons of stuff to do on the ship. What’s not to love!?

Really would like to do the Panama Canal. Buts that’s one for after the kids are out of the house.

BTW, the new adults only Virgin cruise line just today started taking reservations.

I'm excited to see how the Virgin line does. We always do Princess. We have a lot of rewards with them.

I’ve got a short cruise booked for May. I’ve been on quite a few cruises but they’ve all been down Mexico way. I’ve done 3,4 and 7 days on Carnival and Royal Caribbean. They can be a great way to plan a good vacation that you can make payments on. I did New Years 2000 on a cruise with my entire family (parents, sibling etc), that was pretty cool.

I have been on only one cruise...and I liked it just fine. But I am not so sure about cruises that actually go to places I want to see. I know that sounds weird. But If I take a cruise to a destination that I actually want to visit (which is just about everywhere) then I don't want to be restricted to time and place. I want to go to the places I want to go to and stay as long or short as I want. I would love a cruise that goes pretty much nowhere. Maybe some scenery in the background...but that is about it. I have always wanted to do one of those cruises like the Viking cruises where they travel down rivers in Europe...but then I was thinking that I want to actually visit all those places too!

Anyway...killer deal Chad! You will have to take a bunch of pics! Oh...and a video of you shaving in one of those little tiny bathrooms! Oh man...just a thought! I wish we could get a video of someone shaving on a plane...but then I guess it would have to be a cart.

Where was that idea a couple of weeks ago????

Sorry...I was just thinking of small cramped places and turbulence.
1f60b.png

Back