The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Consolidate Unwanted/Unneeded Items?

BigHairyGobbler

Jr. Shave Member
Veteran
When I started with DE shaving a few months back, I bought some razors to trial and found Nacets and Feathers aren't compatible with my face. I hate to toss them and was curious if there's anyone out there who collects unwanted or unneeded items and them PIFs them when they reach a critical mass of usefulness. I could just give these away but curious if there's a better way. Thanks.

If you are only at this for a few months, I would recommend putting those blades in the back of your sock drawer for a year. Revisit them down the road (6 months to a year) and see if they are now good for you. When we first start out, our technique isn't quite spot-on yet but once we have been at it for a while, those very same once-harsh blades might suddenly be the bee's knees.

If you are only at this for a few months, I would recommend putting those blades in the back of your sock drawer for a year. Revisit them down the road (6 months to a year) and see if they are now good for you. When we first start out, our technique isn't quite spot-on yet but once we have been at it for a while, those very same once-harsh blades might suddenly be the bee's knees.
Sage like advice!
1652275203799.gif

My thoughts exactly as I had the SAME EXACT EXPERIENCE as you did. They were horrible and gave me weepers all over. Years later they became one of my go to blades! Good luck sir!

Back