The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

College basketball 2022 - 2023

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
The football thread waas and is fun. Who you rooting for?

OK, since my Alma Mater La Salle hasn’t won the national championship since 1950 and even though we are still considered a basketball school, have so far this year already gotten blown out by Villanova and Temple, ….and since I haven’t followed the Sixers since Dr J, Moses Malone, Bobby Jones, and Maurice Cheeks (what a last name!) days…..can we start a string for wrestling or volleyball thread - PSU is good at those sports.

1669988785695.jpeg 1669988881966.jpeg

I love how you said we bet??? Are you having hallucinations again Chad?

We never bet on football. Take your medication again.

@CVargo I’m with you. Our good barber owes you for the football bet. I’m sure he forgot due to his age and early onset Alzheimer’s

That was like two years ago Chad when we had a chance this year I knew we weren’t going to be even close. Nice try you trying to hustle me out of five bucks. However, if you have 20 we can talk.

OK, since my Alma Mater La Salle hasn’t won the national championship since 1950 and even though we are still considered a basketball school, have so far this year already gotten blown out by Villanova and Temple, ….and since I haven’t followed the Sixers since Dr J, Moses Malone, Bobby Jones, and Maurice Cheeks (what a last name!) days…..can we start a string for wrestling or volleyball thread - PSU is good at those sports.

View attachment 99361 View attachment 99362
Penn State is okay in basketball sometimes. If you didn't root for Penn State...I might like them a bit. 🤪 My Father-In-Law watches Penn State Wrestling when he can on TV. I think I mentioned that he wrestled there for a bit. Also, since this is a basketball thread, the wife's uncle played basketball at Penn State as well.

Good to see some basketball love. After football is over I hope it will pick up. There is nothing like March madness.
Hopefully my Buckeyes will make a run. Good team just new players. The big ten schedule is a grind.
Went to the game Thursday had the day off and got a great seat for only 37 bucks. Ha ha what a $ difference in bb to fb.

Attachments

• 20221229_145223.jpg
    20221229_145223.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20221229_155306.jpg
    20221229_155306.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 2
Gonna route for my alma mater. The U of A Wildcats
019E211F-87BE-4ABA-A3E4-73A45E02E62A.jpeg

We had one hiccup this year falling to whatever the heck a Ute is???

Back