The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo
giphy.gif

Sent from my Speak and Spell via Tapatalk

Boy, things sure slowed down in here this afternoon eh?

G58

Years and years ago, I was on a technical course (RMF/SMF data and zOS storage performance) in Palm Desert spanning Cinco de Mayo. Noting that 2 of us flew in from Toronto, Dr Artis asked if we have Cinco de Mayo in Canada. My buddy deadpanned, "Yes, sir. We have it between May the 4th and 6th every year" :ROFLMAO:

Yep Cinco De Mayo on Taco Tuesday interrupted by a virus named Corona.

But seriously the Last time we were in Mexico on Cinco De Mayo it was funny because it was just May 5th to them. No celebration or holiday....just another day unlike here in the US where we celebrate something that doesnt get celebrated there.

Yep Cinco De Mayo on Taco Tuesday interrupted by a virus named Corona.

But seriously the Last time we were in Mexico on Cinco De Mayo it was funny because it was just May 5th to them. No celebration or holiday....just another day unlike here in the US where we celebrate something that doesnt get celebrated there.
Yep... From what I have read (a long time ago), it's a local / regional holiday. On top of that, it's not a major one. Small battle... Outnumbered... Something like that.

I should have looked it back up before I posted. Lol.

Sent from my Speak and Spell via Tapatalk

Back