The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Christy razor instructions.

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Hello all. I bought a christy but without the instructions. Is there a scan I could reprint of them. Thanks.

Well I just thought someone might have a photo or a scan of the instructions. I have already looked online but didn't see them. I know one of the shaving forums used to have an archive of instructions that its member scanned or took photos of their instructions so people could see or print them but can't remember who had them.. Well thanks anyway.

@Spider didn't you say at one time you have or had a Christy ?? If you have an instruction sheet with yours and if at some point you could scan it and post or email or pm it to me I would appreciate it a lot...

I may have a razor…… but never used it, and don’t have instructions.

I may have a razor…… but never used it, and don’t have instructions.
Okay. Thanks for the reply. I was just gonna ask for a pic of the instructions if you had had them. Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it a lot. Oh and from my understanding BTW the Christy will take a injector blade with No modding so it might be something useful to look at if you already have one... Well again thank you for the reply.

Thanks to @Scuttlesoap And to @Spider For the replies. I appreciate it a lot.. After looking at the seller images I may get lucky and they are with mine , it looks like they may be in the lid.. If not I will keep looking for a reprint or scan to make a copy of.
christy lid look1.png

That;s a cool looking razor!
Thanks. The pics I posted were the sellers. I will take some more when it gets here. The thing that really interested me in the razor is the fact that since the proprietary blades are no longer made for them someone can take a regular injector blade with No modding and put it into the razor and use it with that instead. The razors are usually found for pretty good deals also.. From what I have read the ones with the "massage bar" work the best with injectors..

Yes, I see them.
So you think that's the instructions ? I hope it is ! When I first saw it I thought box lining but it looks like I might have gotten lucky. If they are there I'm going to scan them and make a PDF file out of them to put into the forum so that other people that might need them will be able to print them out too.

Last edited:
Five blades for 35 cents? Sign me up!
So 7 cents per blade is good for you? How many shaves do you expect to get out of your 7 cent blade.
I’m getting Over 100 shaves on a 25 cent blade. How does that stack up?

So 7 cents per blade is good for you? How many shaves do you expect to get out of your 7 cent blade.
I’m getting Over 100 shaves on a 25 cent blade. How does that stack up?
by the way - you’re slacking off on vids! We need the Spider fix - it’s almost been 1/2 a year

by the way - you’re slacking off on vids! We need the Spider fix - it’s almost been 1/2 a year
Yeah, I haven’t had time. I found myself with two recorded videos and I didn’t have the time to edit them for upload, so I kinda gave up on them.

Back