The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Christy or keen kutter...

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
I keep hearing about using one of these with injector blades and it has me curious. Any thoughts ? I don't currently have either razor and wanted to hear what you people thought before starting to look for one.

I have a Christy and it will take injector blades. Takes a little fiddlin' to line things up but does work. Gave me a nice shave

Thanks again for the reply and pic. I had heard something about it needing a massage bar or something to use injectors I think. I appreciate your response...

I have both, the keenCutter is kind of cool and does work with an injector blade. I might have an extra keenCutter …maybe a christy too. I’m not going to be home until Monday but I’ll look.

I have both, the keenCutter is kind of cool and does work with an injector blade. I might have an extra keenCutter …maybe a christy too. I’m not going to be home until Monday but I’ll look.
Thank you for letting me know they both can use an injector. I appreciate the reply and the information about that a lot.

Thank you for letting me know they both can use an injector. I appreciate the reply and the information about that a lot.
Keep in mind, neither were made to use any blade other than the proprietary blade type. Putting an injector blade in works but you do need to pay attention to alignment.

Keep in mind, neither were made to use any blade other than the proprietary blade type. Putting an injector blade in works but you do need to pay attention to alignment.
I understand they were not made to use injector blades and thank you for the word of caution and thank you for the reply I appreciate both a lot...

Hello I just thought I would check in with you if thats okay...

I still haven't found one of either of these razors yet in the wild ( wanting to make sure whatever one I find will work with an injector blade )

Back