The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Christmas Season Movies

We’ve already seen Muppets Christmas Carol, Santa Clause, and all the Home Alones!

Oh…and the new A Boy Called Christmas.

Call me a weirdo...but there are a ton of Christmas movies I love to watch. In addition to the ones I mentioned...I like the 50s A Christmas Carol. Bad Santa is a must. Not a Christmas movie but in the spirit of the holidays I love Eight Crazy Nights. Any of the classic Rudolph et al shows. I LOVE Arthur Christmas also for some reason. Call me cheesy...but Hallmark Channel Christmas movies are wonderful to keep on and do other stuff (all the movies have the same plot), plus I have a thing for Danica McKeller. Krampus is a funny one also that I love. Found Anna and the Apocalypse last year...a musical about the holidays, high school, and the zombie apocalypse in the British Isles. Okay...I'll throw in Love Actually. Not because it's a Christmas movie...it's just a really good movie. Plus it's not Christmas without Allan Rickman (God rest his Soul). Noelle with Anna Kendrick is cute. Did I mention that it has Anna Kendrick in it? And when it is all said and done...sure...I'll through a Christmas Story on the fire.

But the best Christmas movie of all...are the memories you make with your family this holiday season! What? too cheesy?

I’m weird…. Duh. Still too early. I can’t get into the Christmas spirit yet. Went into dollar tree today to get some bags (for placing Christmas gift in) and they were playing Christmas music… (my first encounter this year)….. still not ready for it.

I’m weird…. Duh. Still too early. I can’t get into the Christmas spirit yet. Went into dollar tree today to get some bags (for placing Christmas gift in) and they were playing Christmas music… (my first encounter this year)….. still not ready for it.

Back