The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Christmas Music Puzzle

Wow! I might actually work on it this weekend. But I might also be busy trying to catch up in Bingo!

I have solved like 8. Where is everyone else at? Or are you all quitters?

This looks fun--I'm printing a copy to take home this weekend. Although the typo in the first line of the puzzle makes me question its integrity...

I thought about it, but it would drive me crazy without the solutions in the end.

I don't even know that may Christmas songs....... (the first one was pretty easy though.)
I agree... Or at least I think I agree. If I'm correct, there's a misspelling in the first one.

Ugh, now I'm intrigued... Going to have to print the thing out and find some time to work on it. Lol.

Akk, then I'm out. Lol. Will anyone be posting the answers? I really need to know what that one actually is. It'll drive me nuts. [emoji2957]
No, I think you probably had it right. I thought it was wrong also, until I listened to the song again, and I had the word wrong.

Back