The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chiseled Face ownership needs positive thoughts!

DocHoliday0831

Won't Share His Sugar Daddy
Legacy
Just read a post on Facebook from Chiseled Face that the store would be closed today and tomorrow due to his son’s funeral. This is very somber news as Ron is an excellent businessman and customer service person and his soaps are Elite status for me! I will be sending my prayers but please send positive thoughts, vibes, or prayers whatever your beliefs let you send that is positive, Thanks!!

This is indeed sad and upsetting news. I never met Ron’s son but I did meet his wife (briefly), they must be devastated. I can’t imagine closing up for a couple days is going to be enough for them.

No parent should ever have to bury their child. That’s just horrible.

A parent should never have to bury a child, that must be the worst feeling in the world. God Bless his family!

Man, that stinks! Definitely prayers for him and his family as they go through this time.

Thanks for the information. I will make sure Ron and his family are in my prayers.

I hate to hear this. Prayers are going out to the family for whatever peace HE can bestow upon them during this difficult time.

That is awful. I can't even imagine the pain associated with that.

Back