The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chatillon Lux/Declaration Grooming Vide Poche

Great shave and review Don!

Can’t argue much with a product that’s s 15 on a 1-10 scale! ?

It’ll be interesting to see if this remains “the one” soap!

Hey, I know you !! Dude your videos just keep getting better and I definitely am enjoying the intro with 4 split screens now. It's grown on me and different. Lather while talking in 2 screens also. Nice improvements !! Glad your loving the soap scent and it is an awesome base for sure.

Great shave and review Don!

Can’t argue much with a product that’s s 15 on a 1-10 scale!
1f602.png

It’ll be interesting to see if this remains “the one” soap!
Yeah...that's the thing right? There is always something that comes along and is better than than the last...for the moment. Right now...it is tops!

Hey, I know you !! Dude your videos just keep getting better and I definitely am enjoying the intro with 4 split screens now. It's grown on me and different. Lather while talking in 2 screens also. Nice improvements !! Glad your loving the soap scent and it is an awesome base for sure.

Thanks Dave! I'll probably change the intro at some point. I wanted to do half screen lathering and half screen me talking. But I couldn't figure it out and it was getting late...so I went with what you saw. Either way...I appreciate the comments. And yeah...that scent is all me. I might have to start looking on the BSTs to find more.

Haven't been commenting Don, but have been keeping up with the videos! Great job, and no worries about using some of the things that I use in my videos, More than happy to share!

Glad you're enjoying the Icarus base, it's a phenomenal performing soap!

Great video Don. I am definitely a fan boy of their collaborations. I have 3. I have the original release of the Icarus base and it had a bit of an underlying animal smell. Is that present in the new offerings?

Back