The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Cental Enablement Center - Some Restructuring

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Agents:
Due to the overwhelming success of the C.E.C. through History and the joy we have shared, and sometimes dragged the general public to, lets take a minute to bask in our glory......
Our agents have showed folks the path to shave enlightenment, along with other gentlemanly pursuits, such as, and including,

Shave Gear and accoutrements
Straight Razors of all types, including removable blade straight razors
Pens
Pipes
cigars
books
cooking and grills
tools
Guns
movies and TV and so much more

As you can see we have been a pillar of the enabling community, but there is more work to do. We face constant danger from the 3017'ers, The Minimalists, and their leaders, @woodpusher : aka ROOK , @Graybeard57 : aka ShellBack , and, shave hobos throughout the world. We can even rest our pride on creating one of the most enabled agents of all time in @Scuttlesoap . We are happy to announce, he is the 1st CEC agent to open his own shaving emporium. Just East of the CEC headquarters on Rt. 53 in back and on the side of Paco's Burrito Emporium and Truck wash.

All this being said we are expanding and have a new Elite Division of Agents. Although the Central Enablement Center will still exist, from this day forward the Agents of the Organization will be called:

THE C.E.C. Kingsman

Much like.... ok nothing like... The Kingsman of the British Intelligence Community, they will be outfitted with the lastest gear for enabling the general public. Recently due to acts of Valor, our 1st two CEC Kingman have been given their "Handles" as we Americans say. Whereas other parts of the world may call them, Avatars, or Paladins. No matter the nomenclature, These Code names will be what they will be now known as within the CEC Halls.

There are Two distinct Divisions of the CEC Kingmans:
THE KINGSMAN - Must be completly clean shaven
THE KINGSMAN G.A. ( Grizzly Adams Division) Mustach and or Goatee.. NO BEARD or what is scientifically known as SHAVE HOBOS
. NOTE: stay away from these bearded catastrophes... The have Kooties!

To be part of this elite group you must be an Agent in Good Standing of AGS and be willing to enable your fellow man without causing harm.
Be given a Code Name for your operations. This name much like The Shaving Cadre;'s CT is given based on actions, and reviewed by the CEC Director Code Name : SPAZ

Proudly here are our 1st promoted TSC Kingman
Name followed by Code Name

1. @dangerousdon - Crawdad
2. @Bill M - SuperCurve
3. @Spider - Habanero
4. @Scuttlesoap - Dome

GA Division

1. @NurseDave - Medico
2 .@Fenster - Boxman
3. @CVargo - Squatch
4. @Luecke3262 - DutchOven
5. @CBLindsay - Stocks

More C.E.C. agents will be promoted to these coveted positions, and their actions of enablement, or even just because, becomes known either here on the forum, on Zoom or out enabling the Universe! We hope they will wear their code names with pride on their signature line. As more Agents of the CEC are raised up to this lofty height we will post here.

Please congratulate them and warmest regards,

BarberDave - SPAZ,
Director Central Enablement Center

I'm not a Shellback, having never crossed the equator. I'm officially a Pollywog, or Wog. 😟

You will take the name evil one and like it LOL. Minimalist heheheheheee
Under normal circumstances, your code name or in the Case of a non-enabler Minimalist Villain we have some leeway. After talking to the folks that left Krypton they did indicate that "Wog" was very much like "Zod" as in the Ulitmate Minimalist Evil General and there is a resemblance over the years.

1672451671171.png

Code names has been updated

TSC KINGSMEN
BarberDave - SPAZ
Director C.E.C.

2. @Bill M - SuperCurve
3. @Spider - Habanero
4. @Scuttlesoap - Dome
5. @MilkCrate - ReSale
6. @Luecke3262 - DutchOven

GA Division
1. @NurseDave - Medico
2 .@Fenster - Boxman
3. @CVargo - Squatch
4. @CBLindsay - Stocks

Minimalist Villains
1. @woodpusher - Rook
2, @Graybeard57 - ZodWog

That is all

Agents:
Due to the overwhelming success of the C.E.C. through History and the joy we have shared, and sometimes dragged the general public to, lets take a minute to bask in our glory......
Our agents have showed folks the path to shave enlightenment, along with other gentlemanly pursuits, such as, and including,

Shave Gear and accoutrements
Straight Razors of all types, including removable blade straight razors
Pens
Pipes
cigars
books
cooking and grills
tools
Guns
movies and TV and so much more

As you can see we have been a pillar of the enabling community, but there is more work to do. We face constant danger from the 3017'ers, The Minimalists, and their leaders, @woodpusher : aka ROOK , @Graybeard57 : aka ShellBack , and, shave hobos throughout the world. We can even rest our pride on creating one of the most enabled agents of all time in @Scuttlesoap . We are happy to announce, he is the 1st CEC agent to open his own shaving emporium. Just East of the CEC headquarters on Rt. 53 in back and on the side of Paco's Burrito Emporium and Truck wash.

All this being said we are expanding and have a new Elite Division of Agents. Although the Central Enablement Center will still exist, from this day forward the Agents of the Organization will be called:

THE C.E.C. Kingsman

Much like.... ok nothing like... The Kingsman of the British Intelligence Community, they will be outfitted with the lastest gear for enabling the general public. Recently due to acts of Valor, our 1st two CEC Kingman have been given their "Handles" as we Americans say. Whereas other parts of the world may call them, Avatars, or Paladins. No matter the nomenclature, These Code names will be what they will be now known as within the CEC Halls.

There are Two distinct Divisions of the CEC Kingmans:
THE KINGSMAN - Must be completly clean shaven
THE KINGSMAN G.A. ( Grizzly Adams Division) Mustach and or Goatee.. NO BEARD or what is scientifically known as SHAVE HOBOS
. NOTE: stay away from these bearded catastrophes... The have Kooties!

To be part of this elite group you must be an Agent in Good Standing of AGS and be willing to enable your fellow man without causing harm.
Be given a Code Name for your operations. This name much like The Shaving Cadre;'s CT is given based on actions, and reviewed by the CEC Director Code Name : SPAZ

Proudly here are our 1st promoted TSC Kingman
Name followed by Code Name

2. @Bill M - SuperCurve
3. @Spider - Habanero
4. @Scuttlesoap - Dome

GA Division

1. @NurseDave - Medico
2 .@Fenster - Boxman
3. @CVargo - Squatch
4. @Luecke3262 - DutchOven
5. @CBLindsay - Stocks

More C.E.C. agents will be promoted to these coveted positions, and their actions of enablement, or even just because, becomes known either here on the forum, on Zoom or out enabling the Universe! We hope they will wear their code names with pride on their signature line. As more Agents of the CEC are raised up to this lofty height we will post here.

Please congratulate them and warmest regards,

BarberDave - SPAZ,
Director Central Enablement Center
While this is all pretty awesome. I have to say that the only people who use the term crawdad are those from outside Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Generally we say crawfish or sometimes Mud Bugs. I will obey whatever decision the Grand Pooba of this esteemed organization goes with.

While this is all pretty awesome. I have to say that the only people who use the term crawdad are those from outside Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Generally we say crawfish or sometimes Mud Bugs. I will obey whatever decision the Grand Pooba of this esteemed organization goes with.
Are you saying you identify more as a. Mud bug than a crawdad? …I think the use of crawDAD in this case may have additional meaning but I could be wrong. The bigger question is, are you and will you remain facial hair free?

This is Sooo funny... I shall continue to enable as many as I can , either here or out in public , like I did the other day telling someone about the forum and getting a guy to get into wet shaving and watched him proceed to buy his first DE razor .. I guess this undercover status works well....I shall continue in this capacity.... Great work to all , we must crush those who rebel against the glories of enablement !!!! Or at least convert them to our side !!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen
We have good news. Recently a new member has shown exemplary will, and outstanding courage in enablement of @CVargo. We have yet to determine whether the enablement will work, but @PaulFLUS showed great courage in attempting such a fantastic CEC mission

Therefore agents, welcome our newest Agent and Member of the TSC Kingsmen
@PaulFLUS code name “Darjeeling”

Back