The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Soap is 1 year old -Happy Anniversary!

They urge you to switch to ebills to save paper then they bombard your mailbox with junk balance transfer and personal loan offers.

I'd like to lodge a complaint.........................My soap said expected delivery today.........................and it was expected but is now coming Monday I guess...............I know, I'll live :cool: :LOL: :p

I'd like to lodge a complaint.........................My soap said expected delivery today.........................and it was expected but is now coming Monday I guess...............I know, I'll live :cool: :LOL: :p
I’d really like to see it arrive today as well, the longer it’s in postal custody the longer it’s exposed to god knows what temperatures and conditions. If it isn’t in perfect condition upon arrival let me know and I’ll get you a new tub.

I’d really like to see it arrive today as well, the longer it’s in postal custody the longer it’s exposed to god knows what temperatures and conditions. If it isn’t in perfect condition upon arrival let me know and I’ll get you a new tub.
Oh please Chris, you KNOW I'm kidding, it's worth the wait (y)

Oh please Chris, you KNOW I'm kidding, it's worth the wait (y)
Oh I know you are a patient man but the way the post office has treated my last few shipments has me really on edge. They started diverting through Moreno Valley then delaying a day or more, the temps in that area are high triple digit and the PO is staffed by gorillas, packages barely survive the experience as it is. . A banana scented package could be more than they can handle.

Back