The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Canvas case for razor

I have the Spearhead Shaving version of that. I was watching a video with sgrdddy_shaves - he compared the one you show and the Spearhead. The are very similar but the one you show the middle section is stitched to the bottom of the case. The spearhead shaving one - you can lift up the middle and put a few more tucks or a small mirror. Other than that - they are both durable canvas material. I like mine - but this one for $3 seems to be a great price. the Spearhead one I think is $29.

I have the Spearhead Shaving version of that. I was watching a video with sgrdddy_shaves - he compared the one you show and the Spearhead. The are very similar but the one you show the middle section is stitched to the bottom of the case. The spearhead shaving one - you can lift up the middle and put a few more tucks or a small mirror. Other than that - they are both durable canvas material. I like mine - but this one for $3 seems to be a great price. the Spearhead one I think is $29.
Thank you I appreciate your response. I really like the spearhead one also and yes I think that one is 29 or sometimes I have seen ones with minor stitching errors for a discount but wanted to mention this one because of the 3 dollar incl shipping price. I thought if someone wanted to try one out to see if they like these style cases this would be the perfect opportunity since its cheap as chips.

Thank you I appreciate your response. I really like the spearhead one also and yes I think that one is 29 or sometimes I have seen ones with minor stitching errors for a discount but wanted to mention this one because of the 3 dollar incl shipping price. I thought if someone wanted to try one out to see if they like these style cases this would be the perfect opportunity since its cheap as chips.
you definitely can't beat the price - and with the material - you know it's going to be durable

you definitely can't beat the price - and with the material - you know it's going to be durable
Yeah I agree but on some of the reviews I did read that the weakest spot on both of the cases we talked about is around the snap so whichever case someone has its recommended to use care when unsnapping them.. I might get one just to try it out. I'm still waiting on some other stuff first though before or if I do...

The cases are now showing as 6 to 7 dollars...I guess they were on sale when they were 3 dollars but still the new price is still a good deal....

Back