The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Calling it a day......

Knothead

Jr. Shave Member
Artisan Retailer
Gentlemen,
I am closing my custom shaving brush business due to a number of circumstances. I will also be closing my Etsy Store by months end. I want to thank all of you that supported Knothead Brush Works, and truly appreciate the camaraderie established with a lot of you here. If there is anything shaving related items in the store that you would like, just name a price and we'll clear it out at a special price of 50% off.
Again, Thank you for your business and friendship.
Tim

I hate to heat that Tim, but I know life gets in the way sometimes. I wish you the best in whatever direction life takes you.

Dang Tim, sorry this has to be this way. I hope you’re able to at least continue your love in a hobby capacity.

Hope things get better for you!

I am very sorry to hear this...sad too. But we all understand that sometimes circumstances and providence have other plans for us. I hope you stick around and join in the conversation still! Happy Trails and good luck!

Back