The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Cadre Baby Pics

I'll find a baby pic of me somewhere.

But I hate to break it all to ya but @HandleBarberDave won't be playing along here. I'm sure you've heard about pictures in the olden days. Where you would have to hold still for about 15 to let the camera capture the picture. Well Dave never stayed still long enough for a picture to turn out.

But I hate to break it all to ya but @HandleBarberDave won't be playing along here. I'm sure you've heard about pictures in the olden days. Where you would have to hold still for about 15 to let the camera capture the picture. Well Dave never stayed still long enough for a picture to turn out.
You are too funny especial for one still in diapers. challenge Accepted I may have to scan a few but here are a few from 5 yrs to High School to Firefighter, So :p

2916 2917 2918

Always so interesting how some identifying features of individuals just carry through the years. Each picture is so different, but so similar.

med_1462313774_00026.jpg

Last edited:
Back