The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bye bye winter beard ...

Our winter that wouldn't let go has kept me in facial hair longer than usual.

Yesterday, however, it hit 80 degrees and it seems that winter is truly behind us finally.

So the beard is gone ... and I did so with Stirling Sharp Dressed Man soap and A/S. Man I forgot how good that stuff smells. It'll be in heavy rotation for the foreseeable future.

I also rotated my soap/AS stock to reflect the change in temps/season.

You picked a great soap to remove the beard that's for sure!

Good choice of soap and AS. Welcome back to the land of the clean shaven.
1f601.png

What a great soap to use to help remove the winter fur! Time to enjoy all the scents of summer now!

You guys are gluttons for punishment ...

Followed up with my second shave post beard today ... with Stirling's Margaritas in the Arctic. I've only used it once since I got it in a trade. Warm and muggy here today ... the cool felt great while shaving and after

Apologies for the top image ... we have a weight loss competition with a couple we hang out with and we're often posting "post workout sweaty selfies" so that's a post bike ride selfie and the last one with a beard for the year

Nobody told you? BBS is a lot easier if you skip the hard parts!

+1 times infinity!

Plus, the wife likes it, so it stays, much to the dismay of our daughter. ?

In related news ... the wife complimented me on the scent of MITA ... so that's a good thing. I do like it quite a bit.

Back