The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Blood Orange Tallow Shave Creme is live

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
UPDATE:

Blood Orange Tallow Shave Creme is live now along with the matching Skin Food Splash and EDT spray cologne.

A couple of quick tips about using the products:

1. Use about an almond size of the Shave Creme for a 3 to 4 pass shave.

2. I put quite a bit of the Blood Orange in the Skin Food Splash so make sure to shake before use as Citrus molecules are large and may fall to the bottom.
Here’s the ingredient list in case anyone is interested

Ingredients

Aloe Vera Juice, Grass Fed Whipped Beef Tallow, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Shea Butter, Orange Butter, Sheep Milk, Coconut Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Apricot Kernel Oil, Rosehip Oil, Organic Italian Blood Orange Essential Oil, EOS Complex, Allantoin, Oat Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Soy/Rice Peptides, Sorbitol, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Sodium Lactate, Ceramide Complex, Liquid Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Capritolin (Natural Preservative) Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Comfrey Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Chamomile Extract

I’ll be adding some other scents to this Shave Creme base in the near future.

Thank you all for your support

Will this scent be available in a firmer soap?
Hi KJ

At this point no as I’ve found that single note Citrus Oils of any type don’t shine through and loose a lot of their punch when exposed to the high temperatures that their exposed to in making soap whereas with this Tallow or the Vegan Shave Creme the Essential oils can be put in at room temperature so your not loosing anything.

Now if you add a base and middle notes to the blend then it’s absolutely doable ( Nuage de Citron is a good example ) and you can still smell the citrus but you will loose some of the purity of the single note. In this case the Blood Orange.

Ah. I don’t think I see sigs using iPhone without Tapatalk. Thanks!
Here you go sir….

Looks like the 4.5 oz size is just about solid out but I have a few 7.5 oz size jars left I’ll put up for anymore wanting one.

UPDATE:

Blood Orange Tallow Shave Creme is live now along with the matching Skin Food Splash and EDT spray cologne.

A couple of quick tips about using the products:

1. Use about an almond size of the Shave Creme for a 3 to 4 pass shave.

2. I put quite a bit of the Blood Orange in the Skin Food Splash so make sure to shake before use as Citrus molecules are large and may fall to the bottom.
Here’s the ingredient list in case anyone is interested

Ingredients

Aloe Vera Juice, Grass Fed Whipped Beef Tallow, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Shea Butter, Orange Butter, Sheep Milk, Coconut Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Apricot Kernel Oil, Rosehip Oil, Organic Italian Blood Orange Essential Oil, EOS Complex, Allantoin, Oat Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Soy/Rice Peptides, Sorbitol, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Sodium Lactate, Ceramide Complex, Liquid Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Capritolin (Natural Preservative) Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Comfrey Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Chamomile Extract

I’ll be adding some other scents to this Shave Creme base in the near future.

Thank you all for your support
Order placed! The wait begins😂

Back